A selection of information and articles that we have written or contributed to will be posted here.
Some of our notable projects are listed below:
Government Conference Centre, Ottawa, Canada, 2015 Designated Government building
- Reinforcement of coffer plastered ceilings.
River Nar Bone Mill, Norfolk, 2015
- £100,000.00 of lottery funding secured to conserve the historic bone mill; the first successful application for a structure in private ownership. Project consultant, conservation plan and method statement.
Narborough Hall, Norfolk, 2014 Grade II*
- On-site training: wall and ceiling lime lath plastering
Hermit’s House, Bawburgh, 2014 Scheduled Ancient Monument
- Project manager for masonry and roof repairs
Rose Cottage, Suffolk, 2014 Grade II*
- Full analysis of remaining historic fabric, recording and Council support achieved for an innovative alteration scheme to a fire damaged listed building, requiring structural and moisture management controls.
The George Hotel, Suffolk, 2014 Grade II*
- Fire damage assessment, significance recording, clearance management reporting and feasibility
Thetford Warren Lodge 2012-2014 Scheduled Ancient Monument
- Masonry repairs, consultant and materials specification
Bramble House, Worcester, 2013 Grade II
- Straw bale construction expert witness and materials analysis of straw bale, lime render, detailing and paint coverings.
West Acre Priory, 2013 Grade I
- Project manager Masonry repairs
High House West Acre, 2013 Grade I
- Expert witness and consultant for Failure of lime plaster walls and ceilings
Sir Peter Scott Light House, 2013 Grade II*
- Consultant and specification for re-rendering and painting using Roman Cement, including follow up testing and recording.
Pentney Priory, Norfolk, 2012 Grade I
- Consultant for stone masonry repairs
Leeds Castle, Kent, 2012 Grade I
- Specification and supervision of lime lath plaster ceiling repairs
Knebworth Hall 2012 Grade II*
- Consultant and on-site training Re-rendering using Roman Cement
Wetheringsett Post Office (England’s oldest thatched Post Office), 2009-2012 Grade II
- Project feasibility for adaptation, recording, specification of works and project manager
Wetheringsett Parish Church 2011 Grade I
- Project managing masonry repairs
Wetheringsett Manor, Suffolk, 2011 Grade II
- On-site training and specification of works for wall, ceiling and roof repairs
Southwold water pump, Suffolk, 2010 Grade II
- Workshop restoration project manager
Southwold Water Tower, 2010 Grade II
- Mortar analysis and specification service
Wolverston Hall Kitchen Gardens, Suffolk, 2009 Grade II*
- Consultant, conduction of short and long term conservation plan and analysis, feasibility study and QS Specification of works.
Thorndon Hall Model Farm, Essex, 2008 Grade II
- Consultancy, feasibility, planning and design
Knodishall model Farm, Suffolk, 2007 Grade II
- Conservation plan, on-site training and consultant
Grand Cayman Islands 2004
- Cunningham Lindsey surveying losses to Historic buildings following hurricane Ivan
Sandcroft Manor, Suffolk, 2004 Grade II
- Project manager for conservation of inglenook fireplace
Norwich Cathedral, Norfolk, 2003 Grade I
- Analysis of materials and their manufacture, design and installation of an extension to the bishops palace
Saint Cedd’s Cathedral Essex (England’s oldest Cathedral) Grade I
- Ecumenical commission from the bishops of Chelmsford and Brentwood. Design and on site production of an early crucifix.